Junior Consultant – Customer Loyalty
MUNICH / Elmshorn
WHO WE ARE
Here at Hanse Executives we offer solution based, efficient management consulting. We tailor or extensive expertise and knowledge to the individual customer needs in order to achieve the best outcome for our customer and their business.
Our versatile consultants think and act like entrepreneurs, we use our outstanding expertise, high-performance abilities and extensive networks to create innovative strategies for our customers.
We pride ourselves on our open and respectful communication approach, giving a voice to everybody on our team to create a welcoming workplace open to evolving ideas. Trust, team spirit and enthusiasm for a mutual goal distinguishes us from our competitors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Conceptual-strategic support of exciting and demanding management consulting projects in a range of fields (customer loyalty, M&A, e-commerce, restructuring, process optimization, transformation & change management)
- Responsible for sub-projects from strategic concept development to pragmatic implementation
- Experience in a growing management consulting firm and further development of important business management skills in the real business world
- Home office availability. Freedom for your private life is an integral part of our corporate culture, and we understand that your wellbeing is of utmost importance to success in all areas be it business or private life
- Attractive social benefits and performance-based remuneration models
WHAT YOU OFFER
- A completed Bachelor/ Master’s degree, majoring in Business Management, or Business Communications
- Relevant experience within the industry and / or initial consulting experience with a focus on strategy and customer loyalty, e.g. in online marketing, innovation and project management with administrative tasks
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A natural interest in the latest trends of customer loyalty and customer service, online and offline
- An understanding of how to expertly analyse customer requirements and create solutions
- Competent in both written and verbal English and German skills
- High personal responsibility to complete tasks on time through implementation drive and creative will
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, cover letter and any supporting documents to Jens Bäuml at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to your application!