ANALYST – M&A Transactions
WHO WE ARE
Hanse Executives stands for solution-oriented and fast-acting management consulting with a hands-on mentality. Our focus is on the areas of M&A, Digital Transformation, CRM & Loyalty as well as Customer Experience.
Our consultants combine entrepreneurial strategies with many years of experience and established business networks. At Hanse Executives, we see ourselves as a team and act with trust, responsibility and team spirit. Our working environment is open and respectful. Communication and the exchange of new ideas are encouraged at all levels.
With our M&A team, we look after our clients and fully support them in all questions relating to transactions. We structure, organize and manage the processes through to successful implementation.
We are looking for an analyst or associate to strengthen our team in Munich.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organization and compilation of the necessary information from the electronic data room and monitoring and coordination of due diligence
- Evaluation and analysis of offers including ongoing reporting for M&A processes
- Creation of market analyzes and economic situations
- Evaluation of extensive databases to derive operational and strategic options for action
- Conversion of research and analyzes into meaningful graphs
- Creation of so-called short profiles and information memoranda including the analysis of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow developments of the target companies
- Evaluation of the current market position as well as future opportunities and risk potentials of the company
- Creation of market and competition analyzes as a basis for strategic positioning recommendations
- You have successfully completed your studies with an economic focus (Bachelor or Master)
- You are just starting out on your career and have already gained your first experience in M&A in the form of an internship
- You have proven M&A skills (e.g. valuation, transaction management, negotiations)
- You bring along a high degree of independence, commitment, initiative and flexibility
- You have German language skills at a native level as well as very good business fluent English skills and enjoy working in an international environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will become part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team that works closely with the company’s managing partners
- Independent projects in a demanding field of activity
- Demanding tasks and intensive cooperation with customers
- Flat and flexible organization with strong employee orientation and open corporate communication
- Promotion and further development of subject-specific methodological skills
- There is the possibility of working from home if required and by arrangement
- Opportunity for regular exchange with superiors, as well as promotion of the performance-oriented remuneration model and attractive social benefits
- Working in a social environment and a passionate team
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, cover letter and any supporting documents to Jens Bäuml at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to your application!